How Well Designed & Developed Bankruptcy Websites Can Attract More Clients
Did you know only 35% of law firm sites have been updated in the last three years and a about 95% of people search for legal advice online? Well, this is all the more reason to have a well-designed and highly-optimized website.
Your bankruptcy lawyer web design should be easy to navigate, mobile friendly, follow a modern design trends, and contain relevant keyword-rich content. All of these elements come together to create a user-friendly and engaging experience that will encourage potential clients to contact you for their legal matters.
Here are some ways a well-designed and developed website helps law firms.
1. Helps Make Referrals Easier
Having a website with an easy-to-remember or catchy domain name will make it easier for clients to refer you to family, friends, and coworkers who require your services.
We always say that a website is your ultimate business card. This is because your physical business cards most probably end up in the trash, so cards add very little value to attract potential clients. Instead of relying on business cards, having a website that speaks for you is much more efficient.
2. Gives You a Professional Image
A good website will help you build trust and credibility with potential clients. In today’s day and age, people are used to finding everything online. If they’re unable to find any information about your law firm, they may assume you’re not professional or credible.
3. Makes You More Accessible
With a website, potential clients can reach you 24/7. They can browse your site and learn more about your services at their own leisure. This is especially important for people who may not be able to come into your office during regular business hours.
4. Helps You Rank Higher in Search Engine Results Pages
If you want to attract more clients, you must ensure potential clients can find you online. One way to do this is by optimizing your website for search engines. This means using relevant keywords throughout your site so that when people search for bankruptcy lawyers in your area, your site comes up as one of the top results.
5. Allows You to Collect Leads
A website gives you the ability to collect leads from potential clients. You can do this by having a contact form on your site or by offering something free in exchange for an email address. Once you have a lead’s information, you can then follow up with them and turn them into a paying client.
6. Gives You a Way to Showcase Your Work
A website allows you to showcase your previous work and results. This is a great way to show potential clients what you’re capable of and build trust. When people see that you’ve helped others in similar situations, they’ll be more likely to hire you.
7. Helps You Stay in Touch with Past Clients
A website also allows you to stay in touch with past clients. You can do this by adding them to your email list or by sending them periodic updates about your law firm. This helps keep your name at the top of their list if they or someone they know needs a bankruptcy lawyer.
8. Helps You Stay Organized
A website can also help you stay organized. With a website, you can easily keep track of your leads and clients. You can also use it to store important documents and information. This makes it easier for you to keep track of everything and to find the information you need when you need it.
9. Saves You Money
A website can actually save you money in the long run. This is because you won’t have to spend money on advertising or marketing. Instead, your website will do the work for you. Once you’ve attracted leads and clients, you can focus on providing them with the best possible service.
10. Helps You Make More Money
A website can also help you make more money because it gives you the ability to reach a wider audience. With a website, you’re not limited by location. This means that you can attract clients from all over the world.
Tips To Gain More Customers For Bankruptcy Lawyers With Websites
1. Make sure your website is well designed and developed- This is the first and most crucial step in attracting potential clients to your website. If your website looks outdated or is difficult to navigate, potential clients will likely look elsewhere for bankruptcy lawyers.
2. Use keywords effectively- Use relevant keywords throughout your website to attract potential clients searching for bankruptcy lawyers online.
3. Use attractive visuals- Use images and videos on your website to grab attention and keep potential clients engaged.
4. Offer free resources- Provide helpful resources on your website for potential clients considering bankruptcy options.
5. Keep your content updated- Keep your website content fresh and up-to-date in order to attract and retain potential clients.
Now, you might be wondering how you can create a steller bankruptcy lawyer website to improve your business? If that’s your concern, then consider it solved.
At The Marketing Muslimah, we have expert website designers and developers who understand your work criteria and will include elements needed to make your business successful.
To know more about us and how we work, schedule a complimentary web development consultation session.